What is the average cost for lower eyelid surgery?

Cost of Lower Eyelid Surgery

The cost in our practice ranges from $3000-3800 which includes IV sedation, the higher end price would include laser resurfacing of the lower eyelids, which we perform on the majority of our patients.

Fort Lauderdale Oculoplastic Surgeon

Cost of lower eyelid surgery?

Thank you for a great question and for sharing your interest.  Surgical fees may range from $2000-$3000.  Depending on the practice, there may be additional fees for the facility and anesthesia.  Lower bleph can be performed under local anesthesia in the right circumstances.  I hope you find this helpful. Best wishes!

Consult with a Board Certified Fellowship Trained Facial Plastic Surgery Specialist.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Average cost

The average cost of lower eyelid surgery varies from surgeon to surgeon. A lower cost does not at all indicate that the results will be lesser than a higher-priced surgeon. Cost also varies region to region. The fee for anesthesia may also vary. Often lower blepharoplasty can be performed under local anesthesia in an office. However if an anesthesiologist is employed or in some physicians offices a facility may be instituted. One can get average fees from various webpages including Realself.com.

Lower lid

beach doll 2016, you get what you pay for; don't go for the lowest fee go for the most experienced facial plastic specialist you can find who knows how to do a "SOOF lift blepharoplasty". Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Surgical cost

Thank you for your question. The cost for surgical procedures varies between locations and different Plastic Surgeons. These factors as well as your unique, surgical plan will determine the cost quoted to you. In many cases, you will find average pricing listed on Surgeon's websites.

Many Plastic Surgeons offer financing or work with a third party financing company and will take many forms of payment for your convenience. Ask your Plastic Surgeon what their financial policies are.

All the best

Cost of blepharoplasty

Thank you for asking your question about the cost of blepharoplasty. There are so many variables which determine the cost of blepharoplasty that there is really no typical pricing. Consider making an appointment with a few surgeons to compare prices, level of expertise and experience. I hope you find this helpful.
Good luck,

Cost of lower eyelid surgery?

Cost of lower eyelid surgery?  Is dependent upon the amount of time it takes to do this procedure. It normally would be approximately four to $5000 depending on how much time it takes and which approach is used. See a very experienced surgeon who does natural blepharoplasty.

Cost of lower eyelid surgery

The cost of lower eye lid surgery is directly proportional to the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure under anesthesia, the amount of time it takes to accomplish the procedure in an operating room, and the surgeon's professional fees for performing the  eyelid surgery.
 For many examples and our current price list, please see the link and the video below

Hello beach doll 2016,
Thanks for your question.
In our practice, the surgeon's fee for lower eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) is $3000.  It is a procedure that I perform in the office using oral sedation and local anesthesia.  Most patients tolerate it quite well.  If you are hesitant to have it performed this way, then we can take a patient to a surgery center for IV sedation or general anesthesia, but this bumps up the cost significantly.
I hope this was helpful.
Take care,
Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Lower eyelid surgery cost

The cost for lower eyelid surgery for lower eyelid bags is roughly $4000 or so. I have a video on youtube called the cost the blepharoplasty. You can watch the video or read more at denvereyelid.com

Chris Thiagarajah, MD
Denver Oculoplastic Surgeon