Who has availability for a BBL procedure mid to end of July? (photos)

I have a Mommy makeover scheduled for September but have decided that I'd like to also have a BBL done. Would like to have maximum recovery time in between procedures.

it is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.

Who has availability for a BBL procedure mid to end of July?

I would recommend having all of the procedures performed at the same time by a skilled board certified plastic surgeon.  This would allow for one recovery, one general anesthetic, and a slight discount (though this should never be the reason you make a decision about cosmetic surgery).  This combination is safe and effective if done by the right surgeon.