Follow-up Question - Is this achievable with BBL first? How much fat can be transferred? How do they determine that? (photos)

So after my previous question/feedback, I decided BBL then full TTscheduled (Feb-Apr 2017)... After consultation of course.See pic below. Is this achievable with bbl first? How much can be transferred? Who/how is that determined? I want as much as possible, go big or go home... especially paying without financing. I want a Denver (or surrounding areas) who specialize in bbl to fill me in please... and thank you.

To see previous question, please click here. 

Follow-up Question - Is this achievable with BBL first? How much fat can be transferred? How do they determine that?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. I believe you have much fat to be injected into your buttocks, you will be a good candidate for tummy tuck and bbl.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt lifts and body contouring procedures.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL

You need to have an exam in person and review your goals with your surgeon. I would agree that a tummy tuck in the future would be beneficial. Good luck.

The result depends almost entirely upon your selection of plastic surgeon.

Hello Latina mama - Thanks for your question. I think you are being very smart and practical in doing your BBL first and then coming back for the tummy tuck. This allows your surgeon to remove the maximum amount of fat from your trunk in a safe manner and use it for your buttocks augmentation. Looking at your pictures, it seems reasonable that a large amount of fat can be used to fill up your buttocks. You will definitely want to put in more than 600cc's per side depending on your anatomy, even more if it can fit. You will have a decent amount of loose skin after surgery that will need to be corrected with a full tummy tuck and rectus muscle repair. BBL surgery and buttocks implant surgery are very common in my practice, and I, too, like to stage the procedure by removing fat first and doing a tummy tuck later. Make sure you are working with a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in buttocks procedures. 

Good luck, 

Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon