How soon after breast augmentation can I get cheek implants done? I am post-up 3 months. Will my breast implants get infected?

Three months should be OK

Three months out from a breast augmentation should be fine for an operation for cheek implants. Your breasts should be healing and the sites are separated, so any infection is not likely  to spread from the cheeks to the breasts.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you wait 6 months between procedures for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Additional procedures afer breast augmentation

In our office we would ask that you wait a minimum of one month as long as you are fully recovered from the previous procedure.  Every surgeon has their own policy, so make sure you follow the recommendations of your surgeon closely. Best wishes.

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

How soon after breast augmentation can I get cheek implants done?

Thank you for your question. If your incisions healed well and it is 3 months it is ok to have further more procedures. Please make sure you inform your  PS for clearance.

Second surgery after breast aug

You may have additional procedures done several months after breast aug.  Provided that you have healed well, and your plastic surgeon is OK with your recovery, there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to have an additional procedure on a different part of your body.  I think it is very unlikely that an intraoral procedure would cause any type of problem for your current implants.  We do many additional procedures on patients who have breast implants for either reconstructive or cosmetic needs and they recover well.

Hope that helps,

Christopher C. Chang, MD 

Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia