Am I a good candidate for ThermiTight in front of legs for skin tightening ? Or is there a better treatment? (Photo)

I am trying to decide if I need a thigh lift or if there is some minimally invasive treatment that will help me like thermitight ? I am really looking to just tighten skin . I am looking for a minimal invasive rather than non invasive since I don't think the non invasives will work on this issue .. I would be most grateful for a doctors opinion .

Skin tightening

Thanks for your question and photos. You may consider ThermiTight or Cellulaze. Dissimilar from ThermiTight, Celluze works by short-pulsed, high-energy laser beams that are utilized beneath the skin to transmit energy in two directions to simultaneously smooth out lumpy fat cells and heat dermal tissue.The method promotes skin thickening and tightening resulting in tighter, smoother skin. Always best to have an in-person consultation with a board certified dermatologist. Hope this helps. Best, Dr. Katz