Am I a good candidate for cellfina? Pics attached. (photo)

I am within 5 lbs of my ideal weight .. I am in good shape .. As I do cardio , yoga and sculpting with weights 6 days a week . I have had cellulite on back of legs my whole life but made it worse with liposuction 5 years ago

You would get a fabulous result with Cellfina.

You seem to be an excellent candidate for Cellfina. The only area we avoid is the "banana roll" just below the buttock crease (for anatomical reasons). You would be well enough to travel the next day if it was required and we would ask you to keep wearing your compression garment (Spanx) for a week or two. The most wonderful thing we have discovered with this new technology is just how easily women recover and how little care and maintenance is required!

Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer May Be Your Best Option

Cellfina is a great option for addressing dimple reduction and removal because it targets the structure of cellulite. Unfortunately, it's not really for damage caused by liposuction. For dents caused by liposuction, I recommend micro fat grafting. Regardless, it's important to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon in person to learn about the right treatment for you. 

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Cellfina is good for treating individual cellulite dimples

From your photos, it appears as though you would be a good candidate for Cellfina. Cellfina is designed to treat individual cellulite dimples on the thighs and buttocks, and it appears as though you have several treatable cellulite dimples. I recommend visiting a board-certified dermatologist with experience using Cellfina for a consultation to make sure that you are an appropriate candidate for this treatment.

Mitchel P. Goldman, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Am I a good candidate for cellfina? Pics attached

Based on the photos, you do appear to be a good candidate for Cellfina. Cellulite may appear as dimples or more linear depressions across the posterior thigh. Good luck with your minimally invasive in office procedure!

Thank you for your question. Yes, you would seem to be a great candidate for this procedure. You would come in for the procedure, it requires about 1.5-2.0 hours of your time. You leave wearing a compression garment, or tight fitting yoga pants/Spanx. You have some mild drainage for the first day from the small incision sites (really just needle stick sites). Expect some bruising, swelling, and mild-moderate discomfort that gets better over a few days. It takes a couple of weeks to really see the results, and it seems to be a long-lasting result. Hope that helps. Best wishes.

Paul J. Leahy, MD
Leawood Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for cellfina?

Based on the pics you supplied, you do appear to be a patient who would benefit from Cellfina. Best advice is to arrange an in person evaluation with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist experienced in Cellfina. They can better evaluate your skin in person and discuss Cellfina treatments with you.

Cellfina / Cellulite treatment / Body contouring procedures/ Liposuction

If you are a candidate for Cellfina it is the longest lasting FDA cleared treatment to reduce the appearance of cellulite for 2 years. It has a very high patient satisfaction rate and results can be seen in as little as a few days. It targets the structural cause of cellulite by treating the cellulite causing bands. I would recommend a consultation to determine your candidacy.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Cellfina for Cellulite

There appear to be several dimpled areas to treat.  An in person exam is necessary to be more specific.  The quality of the sin, skin tightness, and previous procedures will contribute to your final results.

Cellfina candidate or not

you look like a good candidate but would benefit from lipocontouring of this area as well and following the procedure do venus legacy and shock therapy (z wave or cellutone).  Best, Dr. Emer.