31 y/o MTF facial feminization. What procedures would help? (Photo)

Hi, I am a 31yo transgendered woman and I have been on hormone therapy for 11 months now. Please advise on what procedures would further feminist my face. Thanks

MTF facia feminization

RhinoplatyEnoscopic burring of the lower forehead bumpCheek augmentation either with very small implants or fat grafting
would be glad to help you are interested in traveling

FFS

You are fortunate that your features are feminine to begin with.  I would suggest contouring of the brows, rhinoplasty and possibly a slight chin reduction to further refine your femininity.

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

31 y/o MTF facial feminization. What procedures would help?

Hi, from the photos the cheeks are very flat anteriorly (in the front) and the chin is quite weak.  These combine to create an elongated oval shaped face.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation using a dermal filler (I prefer Restylane Lyft) or with cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks anteriorly that will feminize the entire face.  

Chin augmentation, using a chin implant, will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. I have found placing a silastic chin implant through a small, curved, incisions under the chin to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty that requires bone cuts with placement of screws and metal plates.  Chin implantation will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  

Hope this helps.

Dear Ypsf25,
You have very beautiful features to start with! My first impression when looking at your photos would be to add volume to your cheeks. If you have a little excess fat somewhere (crossing my fingers because you look quite thin) that would give a nice correction with some permanence. More than one treatment might be needed. Sculptra or Voluma are injectables that would also work well in this area.
Best of luck and congratulations on your transition!

Stacey Folk, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon