If I have dense love handles, is cool sculpting a good option for me?

CoolSculpting to Eliminate Love Handles

CoolSculpting is well known as an excellent tool for eliminating love handles. The best candidate for this kind of treatment is a man or a woman who is otherwise happy with their overall weight but find that they have unwanted pockets of fat that do not respond to diet or exercise. An ideal candidate also has reasonable expectations for what this procedure can achieve and understand that this is not a weight loss treatment. It's all about eliminating stubborn fat. If this sounds like you, CoolSculpting might be the right procedure to achieve your goals. Having a consultation with a CoolSculpting expert near you can help make this determination.

Dense love handles

For best results, the fat in your love handles should be pinchable. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who can provide both surgical and coolsculpting options to determine the best treatment option for you.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

CoolSculpting for Love Handles

To receive the best results with CoolSculpting, the fat in the treatment area needs to be pinchable. If not, a more diffuse treatment like Vanquish or Ultrashape may work better. 

Margaret Weiss, MD
Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculpting and Love Handles

Coolsculpting is the ideal non-invasive fat reduction procedure for love handles. The abdomen and flanks are two of the most popular areas that we perform in the office. To see if you are a good candidate you should consult with an experienced board certified dermatologist for the best cosmetic results.

CoolSculpting for love handles

CoolSculpting can work very well to improve love handles but you would need to be examined to determine if you might be a good candidate for the procedure.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting can very effectively treat love handles and create great results. I suggest consulting a plastic surgeon in order to get the best, personalized advice. 

Cool sculpting can be a great option for love handles

• Many thanks for your question. I think that cool sculpting works well for most patients who would like to have 15 to 20% reduction in fact in a very specific area. Treatment of love handles is my favorite area to treat with cool sculpt. It requires a treatment for each area right and left and treatment is relatively simple. Sometimes patients with more fullness might consider two treatments. If it requires more than two treatments probably like the suction is your best answer. Many thanks for your question. Best of luck.

Henry Mentz, MD, FACS