The Color of the Scars?

hello. my name is Leila Abdiaziz. I have 4 deep chickenpox scars, ive had punch excision. scars are still round and black. my skin tone is brown. do you have a speciel creme i can bleach the scars with till it becomes brown like my skin tone fast ? Ive tried hydrochinon but it didnt work. denmark dont specielize in dark skin tone. please help. i only want to bleach the scars fast. now ive had punch excision. so there is new fresh scars.

Melarase creams for dark discoloration of the skin

I would use Melarase creams twice daily as the best option for dark discoloration of scars on the body. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}