Recommend a good doctor in NY or Texas Area for Cellfina. Can Cellfina and ThermiTight be combined? (Photo)

Hi i have cellulite and som is dimples from the bands in the skin other areas are due to skin lacking tightness. I had Lipo, before which was a mistake to do, now my cellulite is worse and i only have irrigular thighs and butt, and cannot model any longer.. so im consdering Cellfina for the cellulite and Thermi thight for the irrigularites ( rippling, showing here and there on my legs) any advice is appreciate
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Select a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to Discuss Effective Treatments for Cellulite

Clinical treatments offer the most effective and longest lasting results.  We can now offer improvements that should last at least 2-3 years. My office also recommends three different procedures: ThermiSmooth, VelaShape 3, and Cellfina or Cellifina Platinum.  
ThermiSmooth is a #noninvasive treatment that uses very controlled #radio frequencies that deep heat target tissues and stimulate #collagen growth, improving the appearance of cellulite.  A series of three to six treatments are needed for the best results.  #Thermismooth may also be used to treat fine lines or wrinkles.

VelaShape 3 is a non-invasive treatment combining #massage rollers, a vacuum to elevate the target# tissue, infrared lights to heat the target tissue, and bi-polar radio frequencies which guide the heat; all together helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite. I suggest over six sessions, one week apart.  The combination of these technologies causes the connective tissue under the skin to heat up, stimulating collagen growth, #improving cellulite and skin elasticity.  #VelaShape 3 may also be used for eliminating fat cells around the stomach and thighs.  

Cellfina is the newest FDA approved treatment for cellulite.  Unlike the others, #Cellfina it is a one-time, minimally invasive procedure  in which a safe, small needle-like tool is inserted to the target tissue to break apart the excessive fibrous connective tissue that causes cellulite.  There is minimum #downtime and the amazing results from one treatment last at least two years, longer than any other cellulite treatment. Cellfina #Platinum combines other non-surgical treatments for optimum #results. 

Seek more information to learn if you are candidate for these #treatment #options by consulting in-person with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon. When choosing a #doctor for clinical treatments to address cellulite, always #select a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon  #experienced with such treatments.  The methods to treat #cellulite may appear fairly simple however a #surgeon experienced in both #surgical and #non-surgical treatments is helpful and reduces the chances for any complications or side effects. 

Cellulite treatment

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasiveI have attached a link with some helpful tips in choosing the right surgeon.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Ccellfina and Skin Tightening

In my practice, we combine Cellfina (for cellulite dimpling) and Ultherapy (for skin tightening of the legs). It is a nice combination that works well together.

Stephanie Beidler Teotia, MD

Cellulite, Vaser Smooth, Thermi RF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer, Cellulaze, Subcision, Dimpling

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

Cellfina can be combined with skin tightening procedures

Cellfina can be safely combined with skin tightening procedures such as ThermiTight.. Many patients may benefit from having these procedures performed together. In these patients, their cellulite may be present mostly on the buttocks. At the same time, they may have different contour irregularities and changes involving the thighs that are more related to skin laxity and inelasticity. The Cellfina system is indicated for treatment of true cellulite caused by tethering subcutaneous fibrous bands. From the photos provided, it appears that you have this true cellulite at the upper outer portion of your buttocks and Cellfina treatment should improve the appearance of these dimples. I do not however see many, if any, similar true cellulite dimples on your thighs. I agree with you that the rippling and waviness in the thighs is more likely related to your previous liposuction and generalized skin laxity. Cellfina would not be indicated to address these issues. A skin tightening procedure such as ThermiTight would address the skin laxity and autologous fat grafting may help to improve some of the liposuction irregularities. Both of these procedures may be able to be safely combined with a Cellfina treatment to address all of your concerns.
I suggest that you try the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who provides all of these services.
Dr. Polo

Max Polo, MD

Cellfina?

Best to obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in Cellfina as well as correction of liposuction deformities. Cellfina should treat the dimples on your buttocks well but not the deformities you have elsewhere. This will likely require release of the scarring there with fat equalization and perhaps fat grafting.

Paul M. Parker, MD, FACS
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Cellfina

Thanks of your pictures and questions. I am sorry about your liposuction result. Given your pictures, I am not too surprised that you had irregularities. It is very difficult to get a smooth liposuction result in very slender patients. I have not found any skin tightening device very effective for this type of skin laxity (including Thermi products). I would recommend cellfina for the buttock irregularities and perhaps fat grafting for hollow spots from the liposuction. It would take an examination in person to be sure. Best of luck! 

Bradley A. Hubbard, MD

Cellfina provides improvement in cellulite that lasts

Hello, and thank-you for your question and photos!

Unfortunately, liposuction does not generally improve cellulite. Cellfina is the latest break though for the treatment of cellulite. The treatment targets the fibrous bands which are the source of the dimpling in cellulite. It is most effective for the treatment of deep dimples and depressions of the buttocks and back of the thighs. It is less effective in the treatment of generalized waviness due to skin laxity. Cellfina is a minimally invasive treatment performed in the office. We are seeing an extremely high level of satisfaction for our patients treated with Cellfina. The investigational studies for Cellfina have just been released and have shown an impressive patient satisfaction rate of 85% at 3 months, 94% at one year and 96% at 2 years. This is a very exciting solution for the many women who suffer from the embarrassment of cellulite.

Best regards,

Andrew Lyos MD, FACS

Andrew T. Lyos, MD, FACS

I would recommend Cellulaze and Dr. Bruce E. Katz in NY

Cellulaze is the better machine for cellulite and yes combining it with radio-frequency tightening machine will help.   

Soheila Rostami, MD, FAAO, FABCS
McLean Oculoplastic Surgeon

Cellfina

Definitely can have the posterior thigh and buttock dimpling treated using Cellfina.  You have hollowing in the gluteal crease area.  Those areas on your thighs would need to be examined more closely for me to suggest anything else.