Is Penis Enlargement Possible? (Photos)

Is it possible to enlarge my penis? Both erect end non-erect? My primery wish, is length. 1-2 inch.

Hidden Penis and Penile Web

Thank you for your question and photos.  Your compression at the base of the penis suggest that you may have components of a hidden penis (also known as a buried penis) and penile web.  These conditions are typically the result of anatomic issues that prevent the penis from fully being seen.   A physical examination would be necessary to better delineate your condition.  The outpatient surgical technique that I use to address these issues are one that I developed and have presented my technique and results at national and international meetings.  I would recommend a consultation with a cosmetic urologist with vast experience in the surgical repair of hidden penis and penile web as well as other associated issues of the penis to evaluate your condition even if this requires traveling.

Best of luck.     

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist -- Cleveland, Ohio)

Cleveland Urologist