Mild laxity on cheeks, Co2 lasers. (Madonna) smartxide dot laser vs Fraxel or what about Pixel RF from Alma (ablative also)??

looking at mild laxity on cheeks and around eyes. im 28 and trying to keep face tight. The ablation of skin makes sense in tightening it, so i have looked at doctors in my area. the offers are smartxide dot laser, 15-30 % ablation of skin. Is this also the one called the madonna treatment ?? Others offer fractional CO2 laser, dont know the brand. And i also looked at Pixel RF from Alma as this is also ablative. SO MANY upload scary pics in here after CO2 . so want to avoid this

Fractional CO2 lasers

Thank you for your question Marianne Aalborg. The SmartXide fractional CO2 laser resurfacing is an outstanding treatment that can address multiple aspects of aging in a single treatment. There are many brands of fractional CO2 lasers. I tell my patients to look for the best practice, not the best device. Look for experience, before and after pictures, and testimonials.

Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Fractional CO2 lasers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}