No loss of centimeters since vaser and bodytite. Is this normal?

I had vaser liposuction done on the back an outer side of thighs and bodytite done on the inner side on the 1st of june. I have had no loss in centimeters, and the apperance has not changed. On the may 17th my left thigh was 60,5 cm. and the right one was 60 cm. Today the left is 61 cm. and the right is 63 cm. Is this normal?

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

It takes weeks to see the results of liposuction and swelling can last for months. Massage, RF treatments, Venus Legacy and hyperbaric oxygen will drastically reduce swelling. I suggest consulting with your physician if you have concerns, and continue to follow his or her post op protocol. Best, Dr. Emer

Swelling and Centimeters

Thanks for your question.  Many people do not want to believe it, but it really does take 4-6 months for all post-liposuction swelling to completely resolve - sometimes, even longer.  At one month post-lipo (regardless of Vaser or any other device), you can still expect to have substantial swelling.  I would encourage you NOT to focus on centimeters when evaluating your results.  It would be much more appropriate to focus on contour and how you fit in your clothes.  Once you have allowed enough time for healing to occur, you should evaluate your results based on those and also on before-and-after photos, because many people "forget" how they looked before a procedure - it's human nature.  We tend to block out the negative memories, even those of our appearance.  I have had patients (so has every doctor-expert here on RS) come in for a post-op visit stating their disappointment in their results, only to be shown their B&A photos and completely recant and be quite happy in the end.  Be patient; don't gain weight; and see how things look in 4-6 months.