Liposuction, knees and legs (Photo)

I have alot of fat on my knees, and Will Like to have a liposuction on Them. Is it possible ? Can i have a good reseault so you Can see I have knees, and NOT only fat? I want to have my Legs thin. Am i a good candidate? Sorry if my english is Not that good:) i spoked to Esteworld in Istanbul and they say yes. I Will love to have your opinion :-)

Leg and knee liposuction - goo idea or not.

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • Your English is excellent - and my Danish is non-existent so thank you for your excellent English.
  • You can have knee liposuction - 
  • It will reduce the size of your legs - it will not tighten the skin.
  • So it is important that it focus on the shape that will look best, and not maximum fat removal.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FAC

Liposuction

Liposuction of the legs and knees can be done. You would have to be seen in person to determine what is best for you.

Liposuction, knees and legs (Photo)

I liposuction during liposuction of other areas of the legs. you can have your knees liposuctioned. The inner knee is one of the more common areas that I liposuction when liposuctioning other areas of the legs.

Above the knees may be a different story, however. If your skin is of good quality, this area does well with liposuction also, however. If the skin quality is poor with lots of sun damage, it may be necessary to add a ThermiTight to the liposuction to tighten the skin.

Visit a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery for an evaluation. Good luck.

Dr. Finger 

Liposuction, knees and legs

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD