Which kind of treatment do you recommend? (photos)

I am posting some photo so if you can help me with my hair. How many drafts do you recommend, what will be the prize and which kind of treatment should I have. Thank you for your time

Photos cannot diagnosis your hair loss. The old fashion way of seeing a doctor in person for an examination is still the b

Photos cannot diagnosis your hair loss. The old fashion way of seeing a doctor in person for an examination is still the best way obtain treatment recommendations.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Which kind of treatment do you recommend?

GreetingsThank you for your question, your photo does not show clearly your frontline and prices differs from every clinic and DoctorOrganic Hair Transplantation” is a hair transplantation procedure developed in the Estetik International Laboratories. The “Organic Hair Transplantation” method is a novel development in modern hair transplantation surgery practice which was developed with the efforts of our research and development department. Now; our successful hair transplantation results has evolved to a new era thanks to the “Organic Hair Transplantation” method. We can consider this new method as a revolutionary development. “Organic Hair Transplantation” is based on injection of a mixture containing adipose derived stem cells obtained from own fat tissue of the patient to the scalp of the patient. The recipient area gets rejuvenated and the viability of transplanted grafts is increased with the effects of adipose derived stem cell injection. The injection of adipose derived stem cells also provides a better work area for the surgeon.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

What kind of treatment?

new3,So sorry but the photos provided are not adequate for examination of the area. It does appear that there is some thinning in the front area. However, it is very important that an up close examination be performed to even be certain that this should be amenable to hair transplantation. Not all hair loss is best treated with hair transplantation.
Sincerely,
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Treatment

Your pictures do not show your frontal hairline which I suspect shows some recession. What is it that you want to accomplish?

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss

you didnt list your age or any current treatment, but I would recommend you start Propecia (need a script)  as it will thicken and cut down the loss.I use that med routinely in my hair transplant patients. For a better evaluation, send a front view, angled downward, side views and the rear view. You appear to have some temporal recession which may progress.

Robert V. Mandraccia, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon