Infini melted my fat, gave me small scars. What to do?

Hi. I had an infini treatment, it melted my fat on cheeks and under eyes, and uneven skin structure.. I now have deeper smile lines and mild saggy cheeks.. I have been offered by the clinic, to have it fixed. They offer the Alma pixel rf laser. Or smartxide dot laser. I have seem some before and after of their clients. With nice outcome. BUT I'm afraid more fat can be melted of my face, since Almas ablative pixel is also RF. Infini was at low settings shouldn't have done this, but it did,

Facial Rejuvenation Treatment Plan--Lasers, RF treatments (Venus Legacy), Sculptra, Ultherapy

This is hard to answer without pictures. Based on the volume loss and lines you mentioned, I recommend a combination of lasers or RF, sculptra for collagen building, microneedling/prp and skin care help the skin rejuvenation and prevent aging. Ultherapy and/or ThermiRF treatments (Venus Legacy) would also be non-invasive options that would do well in combination for skin tightening and toning. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer