Is it possible to get a combined Brazilian Butt Lift and Rhinoplasty at the same time?

I want to get a lipo with fat transferred to my buttock. But I would also like to get a nose job at the same time to minimize the cost. I have also had a septoplasty last year, but I'm unhappy with the shape of my nose.

Yes it is possible to combine the two procedures but it may not be the best choice for you. Consult a board-certified plastic surgeon in-person for the best advice.

Thank you for your question .

I had made a video to address your question.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

BBL and rhinoplasty

Sure, it is possible to perform a rhinoplasty at the same time as a Brazilian butt lift. This would also depend upon how your nose is now and your overall medical condition.

BBL and Rhinoplasty together ?

Possible, yes.... but advisable ?...probably not. Brazilian Butt Lift requires a pretty substantial amount of recovery time on your stomach and sides. With rhinoplasty on the other hand, it is certainly best to try and reduce as much swelling as possible during the healing process. Excessive swelling may hinder optimal results. Positioning for rhinoplasty after surgery is having the head elevated. Perhaps for a more minor type of rhinoplasty such as simply reducing the hump, may not be a problem. however, for a substantial liposuction with brazilian butt lift and a full rhinoplasty.... in the patients best interest, not a great idea to do together. 

Sam Gershenbaum, DO
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Buttocks Lift, Liposuction and Nose Surgery: All at the same time?

Now, that is a loaded question?  First, to the buttocks:  Yes, you can have liposuction and enhance your buttocks with fat grafts, a very reasonable procedure to do with the liposuction procedure.  Second, what I think you are asking for, is a secondary nose surgery?  If so, this could be complicated.  Now, in my office, you would spend minimally more if all procedures were done at the same time.  BUT, what about you?  Wouldn't you want to have a more reasonable recovery?  More surgery often means more recovery and more time out of action or out of work.  Of course, everything depends on what YOU need compared to someone else.  Next step, consultation

Jeffrey Ditesheim, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Combined surgeries

You can combine a rhinoplasty with a fat transfer to the buttock procedure. The challenge for you will be to find a comfortable position while you recover. You will have to be on your side for a few weeks(no sitting or stomach sleeping). Discuss this with your plastic surgeon in detail before undergoing this combination.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Combo procedures

It is possible to combine these 2 procedures.   Please visit with a board certified PS to learn more about your options.

Hi, interesting question.

Both procedures can be combined without any problem, I've done it several times with good results. I usually do liposuction and BBL first then I do Rhinoplasty. It is very important to see your photos for proper evaluation.

Dr. Marte. 

Manuel Marte, MD

I have combined these two several times, but these are very different procedures and you need to find an expert at both.  Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs and rhinoplasties each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Thank you for your question, these are two procedures that could possibly be done at the same time if the patients health is very good. However personally because of the positions you would have it be during your recovery may compromise either results, I rather do them separately. This way you wont compromise your Brazilian butt lift results by laying on your sides.
Contact a board certified plastic surgeon for a in person consultation.
Good luck.
Salvador Pantoja M.D.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon