Will my breast drop down and look more like the other breast? (Photo)

I had a breast reduction on my left side, that is now 5 days ago, so my concern is, that I will stay all swelled and way above my other breast, what do you guys think? And when can I start being active again?

Will Breast Drop Down?

Thank you for your pictures.  You are still early in the healing phase.  Only time will tell.  Evaluate your result at 3 months.

Status post breast reduction

You are only a few days post op and appropriately swollen. This will resolve over time and your breast shape should improve as well. Follow up with your surgeon so they may monitor your progress through the healing period. They will also advance your activity accordingly.

Will my breast drop down and look more like the other breast?

AGAIN ALL posters if only a few days to few weeks post op than how could you think we responders can tell you outcomes in this early early stage of healing. Allow 3 to 6 months of healing to see the settled results///

Thanks for writing,

You are only 5 days post-op. You well see swelling for a few weeks and over the next months the breast well settle, the skin will relax and the shape will improve. Time is your friend, be patient. Follow your plastic surgeons post-op instructions carefully and completely, you will do well.
Good Luck

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS
Green Hills Plastic Surgery