How much will 30 scars of 1-2 inches long cost? (Photo)

I scratched my arms and hands from kitchen cabinet's edges accidentally 6 times, and I have 10-12 scratches on each of my thighs above the knees. Those are knife cuts. They're fading out, but I wanna get rid of them ASAP, so I decided to have a laser scar removal. I attached the picture, some looks like this and some are more faded out. That's is why, I just wanna know that how much it will cost?

Treatment of cutting scars

In our office, we improve these scars with a combination of fractional laser, surgical scar revision, vascular lasers, EMatrix, and Plato's Scar Serum. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Scar on Body -- Fraxel, Medical Tattooing, Vascular Laser/Pulsed Dye/Yellow Laser

You can try lasers but I often find that medical tattooing is the best option. Unfortunately, there is no way to determine cost without an in person consultation. Please see an expert for treatment. Best, Dr. Emer.