Is this a double bubble? I am 7 weeks post op. 400 moderate plus I started noticing a line in my left breast. (photo)

It's getting worse every day. Last week I started jogging and picking up very light (1lb) weights to do some bicep curls. Is this the start of a double bubble?

Is this a double bubble? I am 7 weeks post op. 400 moderate plus I started noticing a line in my left breast.

Greetings

Thank you for your question, with your photo it is hard to tell whether this will progress to "double bubble" you can do little massage and you still need time for total healing and recovery however if you feel that it is gettion worst day by day it is best that you consult your surgeon for a follow up.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Is this a double bubble after breast augmentation?

I appreciate the minor irregularity you are visualizing with your arm elevated;  it is hard to tell whether this will progress to "double bubble" or breast implant malposition problem. Your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to advise you. Best wishes.

Double bubble

I do not see anything in the photo, although an in-office exam may be more telling. If concerned, see your surgeon in person.

Post Op 7 Weeks

At 7 weeks post op, most of your swelling will have gone and implants are beginning to drop. Their appearance and how they feel can change. I don't see anything concerning in your photograph but an in-person exam with your Plastic Surgeon would be the best way to rule out any problems.

All the best

Is this a double bubble?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  Though only an in-person examination can diagnose bottoming out of your implant, there is no clear evidence of this on your picture.  Voice your concerns to your surgeon, they can best provide reassurance. 

Double bubble?

I do not see anything in your photo that looks like a double bubble at this time. You would really need an in person exam to know for sure. Contact  your surgeon and let them check hour breasts. Good luck.

Lines after BA

Hello,  thank you for your question and photos.  What you're  seeing is the inside border of the implant.  The implants tends to make thinner the tissues around them over the time.   You probably have your implants over the muscle and that's the reason it has been more visible at week 7. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD