I got tickle Lipo on my abs and and flanks 1 yr. ago. The Dr. removed so much fat I can see my bone. How can I fix this? (photo)

When I went for the follow up and I stated how unhappy I was and that I looked deformed he said " I did what you asked me to do, I took out the fat." From then on I felt uncomfortable because I was obviously disfigured and he didn't acknowledging it. I asked if he could do a fat transfer he said yes and then another Dr. there suggested I do Lipo X before going under the knife again. Pls help. I don't trust their recommendations. Please tell me what went wrong!

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring -- FEMALE HI DEF CONTOURING

you may need a contouring procedure, fat transfer in stages, and / or skin removal.  Additional lipo is needed on the stomach. I suggest you see a 4D contouring physician.  Your irregularities may not be able to be "cured" but can be improved.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction - how to correct indentation.

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • I am sorry you felt disrespected by your surgeons.
  • You appear to have an indentation from passage of the cannula.
  • If this is the only issue, several sessions of fat transfer may improve it considerably.
  • But you should have a second opinion from a new plastic surgeon before having more done.
  • If you don't trust your surgeons - a second opinion in my opinion is essential.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

1 year out from fat removal

Its a little hard to tell from your photos just what you have going on but I can tell from your stretch marks that you have some skin laxity. I think you have had fat removed from some areas, still have some fat left but also have some skin excess. I don't think I would go to fat injections as my first choice here. I would get another consult, maybe even two additional consults. From what I see I think that you need a combination of liposuction in some areas and skin excision, perhaps in the form of a minitummy tuck. Once this was done and healed I would evaluate for fat injections. Hope this helps.

Karen Quigley, MD