VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring -- FEMALE HI DEF CONTOURING
you may need a contouring procedure, fat transfer in stages, and / or skin removal. Additional lipo is needed on the stomach. I suggest you see a 4D contouring physician. Your irregularities may not be able to be "cured" but can be improved. Best, Dr. Emer.
Liposuction - how to correct indentation.
Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
- I am sorry you felt disrespected by your surgeons.
- You appear to have an indentation from passage of the cannula.
- If this is the only issue, several sessions of fat transfer may improve it considerably.
- But you should have a second opinion from a new plastic surgeon before having more done.
- If you don't trust your surgeons - a second opinion in my opinion is essential.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
1 year out from fat removal
Its a little hard to tell from your photos just what you have going on but I can tell from your stretch marks that you have some skin laxity. I think you have had fat removed from some areas, still have some fat left but also have some skin excess. I don't think I would go to fat injections as my first choice here. I would get another consult, maybe even two additional consults. From what I see I think that you need a combination of liposuction in some areas and skin excision, perhaps in the form of a minitummy tuck. Once this was done and healed I would evaluate for fat injections. Hope this helps.