Could a bruise be permanent? (photos)

I had a bruise just after surgery that has not gone away. 2 months post op. My doctors nurse told me it would go away but it hasn't. Any ideas as to what it could be? Is it permanent?

Permanent bruise?

No I do not think this will be a permanent bruise. Typically they fade fairly quickly but can sometimes take a lot longer. The rest of your augmentation seems to be healing well. If after a couple weeks you still are not seeing improvements in the bruise I suggest seeing your doctor in person to ensure nothing is wrong. Best wishes!

2 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Could a bruise be permanent?

Rarely a 'bruise' can become a permanent discoloration or stain. This is due to the hemosiderin pigment in blood. Laser therapy can help.

Post op bruising

I have noticed in my patients over the years that bruising tends to migrate to creased areas, whether in breasts, eyelids, or where ever and tend to fade there very slowly. I think yours will go away. Good luck.

Permanent bruise?

Hello, if your mark is a bruise and it is slowly fading away, it should eventually resolve.   I would suggest ongoing assessments by your surgeon to ensure it goes away.