Anything in particular I should know before I go into these particular consultations?? Advice?? (photos)

I am 22 years old with no kids just lost a lot of weight and want fullness and to go bigger! I am looking into getting a breast augmentation w/lift with Saline. I have done my research THOROUGLY and picked two lucky doctors for my consults. Dr. Robert Hunsaker and Dr. Charles Messa. From those two I will choose whomever I feel most comfortable with.

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 450ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Lift and implants

You will need a lift with vertical scar and large implant likely 700cc plus. please see a doctor who is a board certified plastic surgeon and does large implant cases. I think a doctor Don Revis in Ft. Lauderdale Florida is near you. Good Luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and implant

Sounds like you have done your homework well. Next you need to meet both the surgeons and see who you can work with best, and who you like their results. Good luck.

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast implant with a lift.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Anything in particular I should know before I go into thees particular consultations?? Advice??

Dear Shelha, congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast augmentation and breast lift surgery.  From your photos, I agree you will need the lift along with the augmentation.  Be certain you feel comfortable with whichever surgeon you choose and that you can communicate well with them.  Ask if you can try the implant you choose, on in a bra.  This will help you decide on the final size as well as give you an idea as to how heavy they may feel.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon