If a person received Silikon1000 near in the under eye area could they later pursue fat grafting in the same area?

I'm asking because I want more fullness directly underneath my eyes and top lip area. Fat graphs when they are successful provide other benefits that regular fillers do not. I like the idea of doing a bit of both and wonder if Silikon injections will prevent the majority of doctors of working with me.

Silikon 1000

Silikon 1000 is one of my preferred fillers to the under eye area.  Actually, it is one of my preferred fillers everywhere.  It will not interfere if you later decide to get fat transfer.  Good luck!

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon