How to treat my under eye puffiness, options? (photos)

Iam 31 years old female under eye bags are getting prominent day by day....let me know options Available for treatment...

Doctor Answers 3

Under eye treatment

There are many options available depending on the extent you are wanting treatment.  You can consider filler to help contour the area.  There are also lasers to improve the texture and quality of the skin.  There are products on the market especially designed to address this area.  I encourage you to meet with a plastic surgeon in your area to discuss which options may be best for you.

Houston Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 33 reviews

Best Options Available

Fillers, lasers, and microneedling/PRP can improve under the eye. My patients try to get non surgical treatments to avoid surgery. We use PRP and stem cells there often. I suggest consulting with an expert to develop a treatment plan best suited for your short and long term goals. Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 190 reviews

Treatment of Puffiness Beneath the Eyes

Puffiness beneath the eyes is caused by either forward protrusion or bulging of eye-socket fat pads, or sagging of the cheek fat pads or generalized loss of facial fat volume as we age, leading to a groove referred to as the 'tear trough deformity' or 'nasojugal groove.' Treatment of the puffiness is best accomplished by sculpting of the fat pads through a delicate incision inside the lower lid. Treatment of the tear trough deformity is accomplished by replacing the volume with either dermal fillers or the transfer of fat from other areas of your body, such as around your umbilicus. In our office we prefer fat  transfer as it is 'permanent' understanding that ALL fat in our faces tends to reduce as we age.

Daniel Lensink, MD
Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.