Rapid hair shedding? (Photo)

I am 27 male. From August 2016 I noticed a rapid and massive hair fall. When I roll down my fingers through my hairs, take bath or comb them, many hair will come off often. It seems I have receding hair line and at right side it is more compare to right. Please suggest me what can be my options to control further shedding or regrow ? Is it possible to suggest a good Dermatologist or hair restore doctor in Delhi, India ?

Rapid Hair Loss

I recommend you visit with a hair loss expert.  Most patient lose about 100 hair a day.  When you a losing you hair due to male pattern hair loss, your hair begins to shrink away and get smaller with each growth cycle until it no longer grows.  If you lose a large hair that you can see, it should come back, perhaps smaller.  Again, rapid hair loss needs to be discussed.  There safe effective ways to stop your hair loss.

Rapid hjair loss

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the HAIRCHECK test will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and put a number on that hair loss (a metric) and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Shedding

Find a hair loss expert near you and have them analyze your scalp. Your hair shedding can be based off of a lot of things including stress, health history, and genetics.

John Kahen, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Getting to the Bottom of It--Seeking Hair Loss Treatment: PRP and Progesterone

I suggest seeing an expert to evaluate the cause of your hair loss and consider the best treatment options. There are great non-invasive options like PRP/progesterone and/or hair transplantation. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Rapid hair loss. ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

in my opinion, you need to be evaluated by hair loss expert. They will do a good history, examination, dermoscopy, pull test, possibly biopsy. Rapid hair loss can be due to several ideologies, the most common being telogen effluvium and a rapid androgenic alopecia. A definitive diagnosis needs to be determined prior to treatment. Good luck

PRPHAIRMD.COM 

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon