What are some of the possible treatments to get rid of stitch marks on the face? (Photo)

I met with an accident 5 years ago and had some deep injury just at the side of my eye and so i got stitches there and now i am left with a noticable scar . So i wanted to know about the possible treatments that can help me get rid of such facial scars. Though i did apply mederma but still it is very noticable.

Scar Treatment

Your scar may benefit from being excised and narrowed.  Alternately or afterwards, laser treatment with fractionated Erbium vs Q-switched technology with pixel 1064 wavelength would help to shrink the scar and also moderate the pigmentation. Consult with an expert in the area--there are different, effective ways to treat this problem.  

New Orleans General Surgeon

Suture Scar Solutions--Co2 lasers, microneedling/prp, fillers

This can be improved with lasers, microneedling/prp, fillers and subcision. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer