Please suggest me the right treatment to cure this condition. Is this condition curable? (Photos)

Male, 30 years of age facing this issues like hair thinning, growing baldness and hair loss. I always maintain discipline in life like proper excercise, proper diet, proper sleep then why I am facing this? Accoding to my resaerch this is called Androgenetic Alopecia. I have consulted with one of the Homeopathy specialist and she suggested me the stem cell treatment . I am not sure how much this proposed treatment will work for me. please suggest.

Thinning hair

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the HAIRCHECK test will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and put a number on that hair loss (a metric) and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Right treatment to cure condition

you are face to AGA. This is your genetic code and  not related with proper excercise, proper diet, proper sleep. Homeopathy specialist can not help you and there is no stem cell theraphy for AGA. İt is just for disinformation  for getting your money ...Although hair transplantation is early for you now, in future you will need HT .. 

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon