I have done my hair transplant one month back. Can I now go to gym? Can I take supplements too?

Activity after transplant

You can definitely go back to the gym and begin taking supplements now. There should be no issue. If you have concerns I would contact your doctor. 

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

There should be no issue but it is best to check with your doctor who performed your surgery in case there are issue specific to

There should be no issue but it is best to check with your doctor who performed your surgery in case there are issue specific to your surgery.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

To the gym 1 month post op

Yes, you should be able to resume all normal activities at 1 month post op. You should not have any limitations if you did not have any limitations prior to surgery.

Dow Stough, MD
Hot Springs National Park Dermatologic Surgeon

A month after hair restoration

After a months time since your procedure, you can resume all of your usual activities. The gym and supplements should be fine. 

Sean R. Weiss, MD
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Yes

No issues with returning to normal activities at this time--maybe ask your surgeon, but I cant imagine there are any concerns, if all has been normal to date.

Supplements, the same.

Best.

Kirk Moore, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Hair transplant 1 month ago

You had a hair transplant 1 month ago and now you should be able to do everything you want or normally had done prior to the hair transplant

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon