What would be the solution for this? (photos)

I had gap since my permanent tooth appeared. Not sure if it was this big before. I haven't undergone any tooth treatments before. If this condition can be treated by just putting braces or is it a severe condition.? Thank you sir

Doctor Answers 1

Braces close gaps very well

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

If everything else is healthy, orthodontic brackets (braces) can do a fantastic job.  There may be some frenum issues to correct as well to keep the gap closed.  Your dentist or orthodontist will know what is best.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.