Can I remove it permanently with any kind of medication?

I am 23 years of old and I have got malar bags .It is not an aging process because I had noticed this at the age of 18.It makes me look tired all the time ,even when I sleep well I look tired but lesser.HELP ME I want to remove this permanently with no RISK !!!!

Eye bags treatment

There is no medication available to eliminate this issue, and there are no procedures (or medications) that have no risk.  There are treatment options available that will improve the area with very minimal risk.  Some options to consider are fillers and laser treatments.  Visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn about the available options.

Low Risk, High Reward with Lasers and Radiofrequency for Malar Bags

The best treatment for this is lasers and radiofrequency devices, which can be done safely. I also combine with fillers. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer.

A photograph would be immensely helpful to address your question.

There are many different types of malar bags.  The safest treatments are done with hyaluronic acid fillers.  Lasers, chemical peels, and surgery are all associated with risks.  Consider posting photos for more specific advise.

Malar Bags, young patient

This is a difficult problem. We will really need to see photos and ideally do a physical exam to determine the cause of this issue. The cause then dictates the treatment. 

I will start by saying there is no treatment that has 0 risks. There are less risks to certain procedures when compared to others but anytime we intervene there is a risks of complications. 

1. Prolapse of orbital fat pads (this is unlikely in you because of your age). It is worth having your thyroid hormone check possibly if you have noticed this change recently. There is a hyperthyroid state than can lead to orbital volume changes. The treatment of this in my hands is fat repositioning and/or fat transfer procedures to contour the transition of the orbit to the cheek.

2. Excess skin of the lower lid. Again unlikely in you age group but there are inflammatory conditions that can make this present in the younger population. The treatment is to treat the inflammatory condition first and then consider cosmetic correction

3. Naturally large orbital vault volumes compared to orbital volume. This is difficult to explain but an example would be to place a ping pong ball in a coffee cup and then place it in a shot glass. When it is in the large cup it sits deep inside and the rim is sharp. In the shot glass it sits on the edge and the ball creates a rounded appearance. This is most likely your problem (to a much lesser degree). I would have to see you to confirm this but in your age group it makes sense.  This is treated with augmentation. So that means fillers, fat or implants. 

DrC

Benjamin Caughlin, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon