Reduced density; will a hair transplant help?

I don't have any baldness, I my density has , will hair transplant help me to regain full density as I have earlier. My age is 23

Hair density

Unfortunately, obtaining the density you had when you were younger is not possible.  You are 23 and should see a hair transplant specialist who will perform a microscopic hair and scalp evaluation, make a diagnosis and possibly start you on medication that will help you to keep what you have.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair transplant surgery cannot give you full density in general since it is basically rearranging your existing hair

Hair transplant surgery cannot give you full density in general since it is basically rearranging your existing hair (from one location to another).  

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Thinning

I just answered your question. The use of scalp micropigmentation will make a thin looking head of hair thicker without surgery

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon