Reduced density.

I don't have any baldness, I my density has , will hair transplant help me to regain full density as I have earlier. My age is 23

Hair transplant will not give full density all over your head. You may want to see a doctor to better understand what is possib

Hair transplant will not give full density all over your head.  You may want to see a doctor to better understand what is possible.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Thinning hair at age 23 can not be reversed with hair transplant

The younger you are when your hair starts to thin, the more likely you are to have extensive thinning as you age. Hair loss is a unrelenting progressive problem. I do not recommend hair transplant at your age and especially with the expectations of regaining "full density."  This is not possible I'm afraid. Your best defense will be medical therapy which you should discuss with a doctor near you.

Jennifer Krejci, MD
San Antonio Dermatologist

Thinning without balding

The best way to address this is with Scalp Microigmentation. This can be done to make your hair look fuller

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon