Can I postpone my lipoma surgery?

all the reports are fine.do i have to remove lipoma with surgery?

#Lipoma Removal - Can I postpone my lipoma surgery?

If you're suggesting that you had a biopsy and it's benign and you don't want to have surgery, then the answer is probably yes (you'd need to see a PS in person for a full and complete assessment).  By definition, a lipoma is a benign growth and so doesn't have to be removed for medical concerns alone.  If, however, it is enlarging, causing discomfort, is unsightly, etc., then you may want to have it removed.  I hope that this helps and good luck, Dr. Alan Engler, Member of #RealSelf500

Can I postpone my lipoma surgery?

Thank you for sharing your question.  I am not sure as to the exact question you are asking, but if your test results were normal you need not remove the lipoma unless it is causing you issues.  If you would like to have it removed, you will need a surgery to do so, however.  Hope this helps.