I am from India. I have done my hair transplant. After 1 month it is not visible that hair are back. (photos)

So I am much worried abt it.

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair growth after transplant

It is normal to have loss of the hair following transplant. It may seem as if no growth is happening. Typically results begin to be realized at 3-4 months and final outcome is atleast a full year. 

Sean R. Weiss, MD, FACS
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Shededing at one month

It is normal for you to shed the entire hair graft recipient area after a hair transplant about this time of 1 month

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair gone?

It completely normal for their to appear to be no hair after your transplant a this time. About 3 months later, you should start to see some minor hair regrowth, and that continues for a full year.

Be patient. This is normal.

Best.

Kirk Moore, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon