Re operating on DNS - Is there any chance of a second operation and what are the chances of success?

I applied for Army and in my medicals it was told that the DNS operation that I had got done back in Feb 2014 wasn't performed correctly and the problem still persists.  Or should I get my nasal bone removed?

septoplasty for deviated nasal septum

A septoplasty procedure is performed when there is a deviated septum present which is basically bone and cartilage that is twisted in the back of the nose blocking air flow. A revision septoplasty can accomplish straightening the internal portion of the nose for better breathing