I'm a boy but I want to be a girl. I want to grow my breasts; how do I do this? (Photo)

Grow up my breast

Transitioning

It would be best to plan through your primary care physician who can monitor a plan with hormones and then refer you to a Plastic Surgeon.
All the best

I'm a boy but I want to be a girl. I want to grow my breasts; how do I do this?

I would advise you to ask your primary care physician to refer you to a plastic surgeon in your area.  It is recommended that you are on hormones for at least a year before surgery, and complete a psych evaluation.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

I imagine if you are serious about transitioning, you are taking hormones. Hormones will make your breast grow, but maybe not to the size you desire. Once you are stable (most PS follow the rule that you are on hormones for at least one year and also undergo a psych evaluation), you can consider a beast augmentation.