Keto cream after FUE?

I had hair transplant with 4500 grafts three weeks back. My doctor has asked me to wash my hair with keto shampoo thrice a week for 6 months. Can I use keto cream instead of keto shampoo and use some other light shampoo instead?

It is best to follow your doctor's instructions after surgery. If you have questions or you are not clear on your doctor's

It is best to follow your doctor's instructions after surgery. If you have questions or you are not clear on your doctor's instructions you need to contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Washing hair after hair transplant

You and your doctor have a relationship and your doctor recommended how to wash your hair. If you want to make a change, don't go to the internet, go and ask your doctor

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon