Can Invisalign help me correct my deep bite?

I am 25 years old and suffer from deep bite. My mother has the same problem and she is already facing a lot of problems and had caps and artificial teeth put in. I was advised to have braces 4 years back but I refused. But now, my lower teeth have started chipping off and I can feel it. I am ready to go for the treatment but having a hard time decide between lingual braces and Invisalign. Can someone please guide me?

Invisalign for Deep bite

Hi, Invisalign is a very good option to correct Deep bite. Infact I have treated many deep bite cases very successfully with Invisalign. 

Deep bite should definitely be treated as soon as possible as it only gets worse with age. To avoid any further damage to your lower teeth I would recommend going to an Orthodontist and getting the video done for Invisalign atleast so you have an idea as to how your teeth will move and look after the treatment is over. 

I have patients at both my clinics in Delhi and Gurgaon who love to see the video which helps them take a decision  instantly. 

Hope this helps. 

India Dentist

Invisalign for Deep bite

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hope this helps. 

Deep bite

Hi, thanks for sending your question. Without any images of your teeth its difficult to access. However based on my personal experience I have treated numerous deep bite cases successfully with invisalign. Keep in mind that in some cases a deep bite may be best corrected via conventional braces.

Deep bite