Can Invisalign help me correct my deep bite?

I am 25 years old and suffer from deep bite. My mother has the same problem and she is already facing a lot of problems and had caps and artificial teeth put in. I was advised to have braces 4 years back but I refused. But now, my lower teeth have started chipping off and I can feel it. I am ready to go for the treatment but having a hard time decide between lingual braces and Invisalign. Can someone please guide me?

Deep bite

Hi, thanks for sending your question. Without any images of your teeth its difficult to access. However based on my personal experience I have treated numerous deep bite cases successfully with invisalign. Keep in mind that in some cases a deep bite may be best corrected via conventional braces.

Los Angeles Dentist