I am 18 years old. I have lots of scars on my back and area around my neck. On face there are some marks (Photo)

I want to remove these marks . I want to have a clear and glowing skin . Please help me out.

Fraxel

Fraxel is a laser skin rejuvenation treatment that resurfaces your outer skin, erasing imperfections. It also encourages the production of collagen, a protein found in connective tissue.The result is clearly visible lines, folds and wrinkles. Fraxel laser skin rejuvenation is a non-invasive technique that affects only about 20 percent of the facial skin exposed to it. The most common side effects of Fraxel laser treatment are swelling and skin redness, which should subside within a couple of days. Other temporary side effects may include minor itching, dry skin, peeling or flaking, and a bronzed skin appearance. The risk of infection or scarring is very limited. You should stay out of the sun 2-4 weeks.

Top treatments for acne scarring

I would recommend our top treatments for acne scars, including ematrix RF, laser and RF fractional, subcision, vbeam laser, micro needling, and Yag laser. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
#Realself100 Surgeon

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Scars on Body -- Fraxel/Microneedling, Sculptra/Fat/Bellafill, Subcision, Pulsed Dye Laser; Medical Tattooing

There are many options to improve scars, I suggest you see an expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne marks

The combination of the V-beam and chemical peels in conjunction with the correct topical treatment such as Retinoids and topical Vitamin C. Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green