I see some skinny white layer on my transplanted area which becomes visible after the wash. Why is that? Is it harmful? (Photo)

I had hair transplant on 1st Nov,2016....now I see some skinny whitish layer on my transplanted area which becomes more visible after the wash....why is that????is it harmful in any way...how to get rid of that?? Also can I use dove shampoo now.....my transplanted hair area is healed now and there is no redness....can I still loose graft....??I am using minodoxil topical (5%)solution 1ml twice a day.....also taking finax(1mg)once daily and androanagen tab once daily....

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative care. It is not clear what you are seeing so it may be best to

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative care.  It is not clear what you are seeing so it may be best to contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Shedding

These grafts will sooner or later shed. They are never a problem for new hairs that start to grow. Usually, there is a lag time between the time the hairs shed (2-8 weeks) and the time the new hair grows (3-8 months). IF for any reason, there is an overlap between the two, pay no attention to it for when the new hair grows, the old hairs from the grafts that may persist beyond 8 weeks, will eventually shed

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon