I have a scar on my nose. How to get rid of it? (photo)

3 years ago, I met an accident and got a scar on my nose right between my eyes. I want to get rid of it as soon as possible. Is there any way through which I can?

Let's Try Lasers-Nasal Scar treatment

Fractional lasers can help with the remodeling of the scar and improvement in the skin color and texture.  You could also try fractional erbium resurfacing as well.  Seek a board certified dermatologist with expert training in lasers and cosmetic surgery. Best, Dr. Emer.

Melarase PM to a dark nose scar

I would use a combination of Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum followed by fractional laser to the area of the nose. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Scar revision surgery may work best

• Three years after your accident, your scar has matured and not likely to show any further significant improvement.  I would recommend surgery to remove the existing scar and to close the resulting wound in layers to decrease chance of it widening.

Jeffrey Joseph, MD, FACS
Lafayette Facial Plastic Surgeon