I've had a scar on my forehead for six years. Can it be removed?

when i was small while playing cricket i was struck by a bat . three stiches came , from six years to know it is yet there same place .please help me.

Forehead scars and scar revision

Many forehead scars improve with a combination of surgical scar revision, fractional lasers, ematrix RF, and subcision.
Best. Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Scar Removal

Thank you for your question in regards to scar removal. Completely removing a scar is very difficult to do, but there are many treatments that can help improve the appearance of scarring. Fractional lasers, microneedling, and some fillers are all options. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Scars on Face -- fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP, subcision

This can be treated with a combination approach , but I suggest seeing an expert for a formal consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer