I want remove my chest hair permanently. (photo)

I want remove my chest hair permanent that it will never come again in my life and no side effects should be

Laser Hair Removal

Thank you for your question about laser hair removal, laser hair reduction.

Laser hair removal is not permanent and usually results in significant hair reduction. Touch procedures are periodically necessary.

To be sure, see two or more licensed and board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have these treatments.

Dark skin needs a special type of Laser Hair Removal

In our office we use a cooled tip, in motion LHR technology.  For someone like you, with non-caucasian skin, this minimizes the risk of burning and changes in pigmentation.  After a number of treatments, the hair should be gone, but that does not privet new hair from growing and an accessional hair resprouting from a treated follicle.  You should be able to achieve greater than 99 percent hair reduction on a long term basis.

Marilyn Pelias, MD
New Orleans General Surgeon

Permanent Laser Hair Reduction - for chest

Using lasers to remove hair is called permanent laser hair reduction, which is removal over time. Most practitioners would not promise that all of your hair will be gone forever and there are always risks when performing hair removal that everyone must be aware of. One must also know that this kind of procedure works over time – and most likely several treatments will be required and that maintenance therapy will also be needed by many.
You should consult with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon that does laser hair removal in your area. You need to understand all the pros and cons of the procedures, and you need to sign the proper consent form for this to begin making sure that you understand what we are doing, what is going to happen. There are a variety of very good lasers our there – the right provider will review the different devices, which one they recommend, and what the treatment will do and what it won’t do — and then you can have the areas treated and if done right, be without hair for a really long time.
But you need to have realistic expectations and remember there are people out there who will promise you whatever you want to hear in order to get your hair removal business – go to the right physician, learn the procedure, what it can do, and what it can’t do.

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon