I fractured my nose last month. I went to an ENT, I had a normal surgery there but it's still crooked. (Photo)

I want to know from where is my. Nose crooked n wht treatment should I have to get a straight nose

Post surgery nasal deviation

It sounds as if you had an attempt at nasal fracture reduction. If so, this is usually done shortly after the traumatic event in an effort to bring the nose back to its pretrauma form. However it is not always successful and if after the swelling has subsided your nose remains deviated then a more formal rhinoplasty will be necessary. I would discuss this with your surgeon for his opinion and recommendations.

Covington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose Stilll Crooked after Durgery to Fix Broken Nose

At just one month after your procedure the appearance of your nose may improve as swelling resolves. If not you will need to have a revision rinoplasty.

Revision rhinoplasty to straighten the crooked nose

A revision rhinoplasty can accomplish straightening  the nose. To straighten a crooked nose requires osteotomies placed in the nasal bones, and sometimes a  spreader graft placed underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage in the midportion of the nose. For more information  and many  before-and-after examples of crooked nose repair  from our practice, please see the link and the video below 

Fractured nose, still crooked

After a broken nose, it's common to try to set the nose back in position with a minor closed reduction procedure. This may improve the alignment and breathing through the nose. After the nose heals, there may be a persistent curve or blocked breathing. Addressing this would require a more extensive open surgery. Breathing issues are typically covered by your health insurance; however cosmetic changes are typically uncovered. Each health plan is different and there are many necessary steps to complete, so check with your health insurance carrier. 

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon