I have melasma on my face and I use so many creams and peel but it's still on my face. Please suggest me good medicine and cream

PicoSure FOCUS is a great solution for melasma.

Thousands for people share your concern with melasma. It is more common than you might guess, 1 out of 4 people have melasma. That is a big number. Most people hide it under cosmetics. 
"Peels" and "creams", at least for our patients, seldom do enough. I would suggest PicoSure FOCUS. PicoSure FOCUS is a gentle and easy series of treatments. Combined with creams such as Skinceuticals Redness Neutralizer or Epionce Melanolyte Serum. This combination approach for our patients helps to end their frustration with melasma.

Portland Dermatologic Surgeon

Melasma and lasers as adjunctive therapy

First of all, I agree with Dr Key- for hard to shift melasma my goto laser is the PICOSURE Focus, along with the usual creams below. 

Melasma can not be completely cured, however effective treatment are possible. This is because your skin is extremely sensitive to UV and even the smallest amount can stimulate your pigment cells to produce colour. The mainstay of treatment is strict UV protection- hats, sunglasses and SPF every 4 hours.

I prefer to use a combination of creams and laser for melasma. Hydroquinone can be used (5-8%), along with vitamin A creams. I usually start my patients on laser (low dose Q switch or Picosure) a few weeks after they commence on creams.

In some cases I combine glycolic AHA peels, and in other cases I use a tablet called Tranexamic acid to help.

More information on available treatments in the Web Reference below.

Dr Davin Lim
Laser, surgical and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Vi peel

A safe treatment for melasma in any coor of skin is the vi peel. Results vary but it is very effective for the darkest skin color. Go to website to find physician near you who performs vi peels. 

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Melasma and Best Treatment NYC

I treat hundreds of patients with severe melasma.  I have found Cosmelan to be an extremely effective treatment that I offer patients in my office.  In addition, strong bleaching creams and chemical peels are adjuvant therapy as well.  Please avoid lasers for these difficult cases and consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

The two treatment that seem to work the best for melasma are deep peels and lasers. You will need to have a detailed evaluation and consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist in your area who deals with this problem. My personal preference is TCA Peels after skin preparation or Q-Switched Laser. 

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon