I have lots of scars on my face from childhood I want to remove all the scars. Please give any suggestions or treatment. (photo)

Scars on cheeks, forehead,and nose In childhood I ignore all of these But now I am about 19 yr n and I am so much tense about it!

Childhood scars - time to remove them

Scars like yours can be improved using a variety of methods.  Laser treatments, micro needling, submission, and fillers all have a place in the treatment of scars.  Your best bet is to consult with a physician/cosmetic surgeon that offers all of these approaches so that together you can choose the treatment plan that fits your budget, lifestyle and goals.  Good luck!

New Orleans General Surgeon

Relaxing the tension of facial scars with lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers

Scar's can be improved with a combination of lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers. I recommend a formal evaluation with an acne scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer