I have chronic Telogen Effluvium. I'm 27, female. A doctor suggests me hairbless lotion. Is it safe as I am getting married?

No thyroid problem. Haemoglobin is minimum rate.

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone, follicular unit (FUE) hair transplantation/ARTAS

CTE is tough to treat and often needs multiple changes i lifestyle/stress and non invasive options.  I suggest a full hormonal analysis.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Greetings

For woman i highly recommend Organic treatment or Scalp Micropigmentation. Organic Hair Transplantation” is a hair transplantation procedure developed in the Estetik International Laboratories. The “Organic Hair Transplantation” method is a novel development in modern hair transplantation surgery practice which was developed with the efforts of our research and development department. 

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Chronic TE

The best treatment for thinning in women is Scalp Micropigmentation (see below). The picture on the web below reflects a woman who wanted to have a full head of hair for her upcoming marriage and got it

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairbless lotion

Hairbless lotion contains minoxidil which can not be used by anyone who is considering pregnancy soon or trying to become pregnant. Speak to your doctor about the side effects and risks of treatment.