I have a burn type black big circle on my right cheek .I dont know it is due to bleaching or nivea facefash or sunburn?

I wanna remove that. And also i have ver pump pimples(daane or funsi) and acnes.I wanna remove it.

Doctor Answers 3

Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM for dark scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
For dark scars, we would use a combination of Plato's Scar Serum, Melapads, and Melarase PM to help reduce pigmentation. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

I have a burn type black big circle on my right cheek.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for sharing your question.  Unfortunately without a full series of photographs it is difficult to offer definite advice and I would recommend seeing either a dermatologist or plastic surgeon for an in-person examination.  Best wishes.

Burn Scar on Face - Silicone Based scar gel with growth factors, sun protection

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I suggest posting photos and seeing an expert.  Determine what is best after the cosultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 203 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.