I have a burn type black big circle on my right cheek .I dont know it is due to bleaching or nivea facefash or sunburn?

I wanna remove that. And also i have ver pump pimples(daane or funsi) and acnes.I wanna remove it.

Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM for dark scars

For dark scars, we would use a combination of Plato's Scar Serum, Melapads, and Melarase PM to help reduce pigmentation. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

I have a burn type black big circle on my right cheek.

Thank you for sharing your question.  Unfortunately without a full series of photographs it is difficult to offer definite advice and I would recommend seeing either a dermatologist or plastic surgeon for an in-person examination.  Best wishes.

Burn Scar on Face - Silicone Based scar gel with growth factors, sun protection

I suggest posting photos and seeing an expert.  Determine what is best after the cosultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.