I am a 20 year old female with bitemporal thinning, what can be the cause? (Photos)

I had high hair loss for about an year till i consulted a dermatologist at 18 and i was diagnosed with low iron and my hairfall stopped once my iron levels were okay.But now since past 6 months my hair fall has increased again and i noticed bitemporal thinning with overall crown area thinning a bit. Another dermat said its genetic hair loss. Can it be CTE or is it androgenic alopecia? Is minoxidil effective in treating either?What should I do?Will my temples improve?Is transplant an option?

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone, follicular unit (FUE) hair transplantation/ARTAS

This needs a formal evaluation to see what the cause is but often a change in hair style and a non invasive approach helps.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Woman with temple hair loss

First, of c ourse, you need to know why you have the hair loss. The write-up below is a complete approach to female hair loss

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

You likely have genetic hair loss and telogen effluvium may be a second diagnosis as well. Many women have both. See a dermatologist to determine the best treatment.